My USB Tracker is extraordinary software. This can prevent your USB devices from getting stolen. Lots of consumer electronics devices connect to a PC via a USB connection, such as mp3 players, flash drives, digital cameras and mobile phones, and the amount and range of information that they can carry is astounding gigabytes of music, video, photos and documents. This software make use of IP based positioning that helps in transmitting the location of your stolen USB Device.
Top features of My USB Tracker :
* Wi-Fi Positioning enables you to track down your USB device within 10 meters in minutes.
* Capture Images to identify the thief with integrated web cam. The software will immediately upload the picture on Flickr as well as email you.
* Hide or Delete your precious data immediately after theft. This ensures you do not lose any sensitive information to the thief.
* Receive alerts directly in email account as well as Flickr and Imageshack account.
* Transfer Log lets you know which all files are being transferred using your USB device.
* Automated Installer ensures that as soon as the device is stolen, USB Tracker is installed on the internal drive of the machine it is attached to. So, even if thief formats the USB device, he is still getting tracked.
* Easy Web Based Activation to start tracking as soon as your USB device is stolen from any location.
* This software is integrated with the Windows security system. A thief can not destroy the software without destroying the device.
MyUSBTracker USB Tracking Software is a free trial software application from the Computer subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-02. The program can be installed on Windows, Windows 7.
MyUSBTracker USB Tracking Software (version 3.0) has a file size of 5.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2139 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.